We have successfully constructed an ultra-modern infrastructure facility that enables us to manufacture, supply and export Emergency Lights. These products are made of high quality raw materials that are supposed to be the best in the market. Owing to their flawless quality, these products provide accurate and optimum performance. Our expert logistics team along with a wide distribution network has enabled us to deliver Emergency Lights in a timely manner to the clients.
- Varied usage
- Easy to charge
- Perfect lighting
- Longer service life
- Less wear & tear
- Supply: 230VAC, 50 Hz, 1 Phase
- 15 LEDs each for long life, The flood Light provides maximum coverage and brightness.
- Battery: 1 no, 6V / 4 AH, internal Sealed Maintenance Free battery.
- Charger: SMPS built-in charger is provides the unit safe and quick charging of the battery from AC 150 V to 250 V Charging time 6 hrs.
- Protections: AC input Fuse Low battery Cut-Off to avoid deep Discharging of the battery
- Switches: Auto / off / Manual, Automatic unit, on mains off Light - 1 Lamp / 2 Lamps.
- Operating Time on a fully charged battery: 1 Lamp on: 15 Hrs. on 2 Lamps 7 to 8 hours.
- Diemnsions L x D x H: 250 x 115 x 150 mm
- Weight Unpacked: About 2 Kgs.
Solar Panel Optional Automatic Dusk to Down switch with solar panel.